Who are we and what do we do?
D.A.B. Land Management is an environmentally-specialized landscaping and land management consulting company in Greenbrier County, West Virginia, with a primary focus on turf management, vegetation management and brush control. Our job is to provide you with the most economically effective solution to maintain a healthy turf and prevent damage from unwanted weeds, brush and invasive species.
Property land management is an investment in your property, and it is a responsibility we take seriously. We believe that the wise use of our natural resources will provide for a sustainable ecosystem, greater cost savings and higher-valued property.
Our founder, Dennis A. Burns, holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and has been recognized as:
- a licensed pesticide applicator for ornamental and turf, agriculture and right of-ways and industrial weeds;
- a certified professional in erosion and sediment control;
- a certified SWPPP (storm water pollution prevent plan) preparer;
- a certified forage and grassland professional;
- and a certified conservation planner
Dennis began his professional career in 2000 while still a student, simultaneously working for three different universities identifying and mapping invasive plant species. He spent the next 18 years assisting landowners with grassland management and addressing environmental resource concerns.