Who are we and what do we do?
D.A.B. Land Management is an environmentally specialized land management consulting company in Greenbrier County, West Virginia, with a primary focus on turf management, vegetation management, and brush control. D.A.B. is also dedicated to providing a high-quality seed source for all land management purposes. Our job is to provide you with the most economically effective solution to maintain healthy turf and prevent damage from unwanted weeds, brush, and invasive species.
Proper land management is an investment in your property, and it is a responsibility we take seriously. We believe that the wise use of our natural resources will provide for a sustainable ecosystem, greater cost savings, and higher-valued property.
Our founder, Dennis A. Burns, holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science from Salem University and:
- is a Licensed pesticide applicator for ornamental and turf, agriculture and right of-ways and industrial weeds;
- is a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
- is a Certified Forage and Grassland Professional;
- is a Virginia Certified Fertilizer Applicator
- holds a WV Nutrient Management Consultant Certificate
Dennis began his professional career in 2000 while still a student, simultaneously working for three different universities identifying and mapping invasive plant species. He spent the next 20 + years assisting landowners with grassland management and addressing environmental resource concerns.